Your Online Labor Relations Resource for Agreement/Union Employee Information.
Posted September 27, 2018 15:05:41 CDT
Agreement Open Enrollment Oct. 1 – Oct. 31st, 2018
Available Now - Agreement Open Enrollment
In late September, you should have received a package at your home with details concerning your current benefit coverage elections along with other important information that you will need to take action to complete your enrollment for the 2019 plan year. You will want to have this information available when you access the online enrollment site.
To enroll or change your medical or FSA benefit selections for 2019, simply do the following between October 1 and midnight October 31, 2018:
- If you have already registered, enter your username and password.
- If you have not yet registered, select "New User?" at the bottom of the screen to complete your registration.
Statements of opinion or interpretation pertaining to any collective bargaining agreement or related matter represent the opinion or interpretation of Union Pacific only.
- Agreement Benefits
- Alertness Management Resources and Policy
- Care Advantage
- Chairman and Position Maintenance
- Chairmans ROS Report
- Critical Incident Stress Plan
- Conductor Certification
- Health & Medical Van Testing Schedule (Engineering & Mechanical Employees)
- Initial Officer of Appeal - Mechanical
- Initial Officer of Appeal - Telecom
- Non-Ops Protective Benefits
- SHIP II Quarterly News
- System Access Authorization Request
- 2017 Earned Vacation Program Form (for Certain Mechanical Crafts)
- Auxiliary Work and Training Status (AWTS)
- Drug and Alcohol Program
- Employee Assistance (EAP) and Peer Support
- Total Safety Culture
Policies and Practices
- Agreement Policies
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- General Code of Operating Rules (GCOR)
- Hours of Service (HOS) Information
- MAPS - Managing Agreement Professionals for Success
- Medical Rules - Safety Rule 90.4
- Policy on Ethics and Business Conduct
- Rail Safety Improvement Act (RSIA) Mechanical - Updated Q&As
- Workplace Recordings Policy